The content provided by Brevel Ltd., a company registered under the laws of the state of Israel (the “Company“, “we” or “us”) through Brevel.co.il (collectively, the “Brevel Website“), is a service, through which certain user information may be collected and analyzed.
Personal Information: Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (for example: name, address, I.D. number).
Location Data: Information about where the user’s Device is or was located.
Usage Data: Data which is derived from the use of the Service or its infrastructure (for example: the date a page was visited).
Device: Your pc, smartphone, computer, or other device from which you connect to the Brevel Website.
Cookies: Files stored on your Device which enable to track usage data from your Device.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
We may collect Usage Data and/or Location Data including but not limited to your Device, country, city, region, browser, IP, date of entrance to the Brevel Website, duration of visit in the Brevel Website.
In most cases, the information we hold about you is collected through Brevel Website, but we may also collect information from private-label, co-branded and affiliate websites and/or from third parties with whom we have entered into an arrangement for such collection such as Google, Facebook or other Internet platforms on which certain Personal Information about you is made public and where such collection is not prohibited by law or contract, or from their respective tools, applications or services (“Other Sites”).
We may use and store information about your location from Other Sites (i.e., Google Analytics).
Our primary purpose in collecting Personal Information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized service. We may use your Personal Information and/or Usage Data and/or Location Data in order to:
- Contact and communicate with you and respond to your questions and requests.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Send you relevant information via email, phone and text messaging or push notifications on your phone (provided you have not opted out of such communications).
- Deliver service updates.
- Deliver targeted marketing and promotional offers if you allowed us to do so (if you agreed to receive such offers, you will be able to opt-out of such communications (see under Sections 6 and 10 below);
- Compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
- Measure consumer interest in our products and services.
- Summarize your information (including Personal Information) provided to us or our affiliates.
- Help promote a safe service and detect and prevent error, fraud and other potentially prohibited or illegal activity.
- Enforce our agreements, terms, conditions, and policies, and send you notices and alerts.
- Prepare aggregated data, including for general marketing and analytical purposes.
- Another business entity, should we plan to merge with, or sell substantially all our assets to that business entity. (Should such a merger or acquisition occur, we will require that the new entity shall follow this Policy with respect to your Personal Information). In such event we shall notify you thereof in writing.
- We reserve the right to use in any manner and disclose any non-personal information that we collect including cookie and traffic data, logs, recordings, and other information related to communication between you and third parties in connection with the Brevel Website and/or other uses and purposes mentioned herein may be stored, maintained and/or divulged to those third parties by us on an individual basis or in the aggregate. Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy, we will not otherwise disclose your Personal Information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
We retain your Personal Information only for as long as we provide you with our service and for as long as necessary thereafter. However, we may also be required to retain this information to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
If you are residing in the European Economic Area (EEA) and using the Brevel Website, you have the following rights regarding your Personal Information collected by us, at any time:
- The right to access, update, delete or withdraw your consent to collecting and storing of your Personal Information: At any time, you have the right to access, rectify, restrict or object to our use of, transfer, delete or receive a copy of your Personal Information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your Personal Information upon request. However, Please note that such change or restriction may affect our ability to provide you, partly or entirely, with our services. You may exercise this right by contacting us at email@example.com.
- The right of rectification in case your Personal Information is incorrect or incomplete: You may exercise this right by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can object to receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us after providing your express consent to receive them.
- If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your Personal Information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
COMMUNICATIONS AND COMMUNICATION TOOLS.
We communicate with our users in a variety of ways, including but not limited to:
- Contact Forms.
- Email preferences. We provide all users with the opportunity to opt out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us. To remove your contact information from the Brevel Website lists and newsletters, you can either (i) contact our customer service on the Brevel Website, or (ii) click on the “unsubscribe” link that is included at the bottom of any Brevel email you receive.
We, or our service providers, may place cookies or web beacons on your computer when you visit portions of Brevel Website. We use permanent cookies to provide personalized features, such as delivery of customized services, content, and advertising. We use session cookies, which are deleted when you log out of Brevel Website or browse to a different website, to monitor and improve the functionality and usability of the Brevel Website. You can block our cookies by changing the settings on your browser (contact your ISP for help) but doing so may prevent us from delivering certain services to you.
Except as otherwise expressly included herein, this Policy addresses only the use and disclosure of information that we collect from you. If you disclose your Personal Information to others, or other websites throughout the Internet, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information you disclose to them. Brevel does not control the privacy policies of third parties. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your Personal Information to others. Brevel Website has links to other websites that may collect Personal Information about you. Brevel is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
We do our utmost to treat data as an asset that must be protected and use various security measures to protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your Personal Information collected from the Brevel Website. Therefore, we cannot promise that your Personal Information or private communications will be completely safe. We shall inform you immediately of any security event which might involve your Personal Information. In addition, any such events shall be properly reported to the relevant authorities.
The Brevel Website and Service are intended solely for use by persons 18 years of age or older. If you are under the age of 18, you may not use the Brevel Website, application, or other Service, or contribute any information to us.
We may amend this Policy at any time by posting the amended terms on the Brevel Website. We will provide you with notice of the changes on the Brevel Website. Amended terms take effect upon acceptance for new users and ten (10) days after they are posted on Brevel Website for all other users.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, our information practices, or your dealings with us, you can contact us at email@example.com.